The quality of our jewelry materials
At Jardin des Bijoux, we have made the choice of quality materials: surgical grade stainless steel 316L and silver 925. Why this choice? First, let's take a look at the benefits of 316L stainless steel jewelry.
The benefits of surgical 316L stainless steel grade
- 316L stainless steel is a very durable metal, which allows it to withstand the wear and tear of everyday activities, which can otherwise damage a ring. The hard metal resists scratching and corrosion thanks to an invisible layer of chrome that prevents oxidation, making it a great metal for body jewelry.
- Cleaning 316L stainless steel jewelry is also much simpler, as you won't need a special cleaning solution to care for your jewelry. Just use warm water, liquid soap and a little elbow grease and your stainless steel ring will be as good as new. Because it is not a precious metal like gold, silver or bronze, it is very affordable, which makes stainless steel pieces very economical.
Benefits of 925 Silver Jewelry
As a second choice of materials, we offer 925 silver jewelry. Let's discover the benefits of 925 silver together.
- As a metal, silver has important health benefits that have been used across cultures for centuries. Silver has been proven to be a powerful antimicrobial agent, against infections and for cold and flu prevention, wound healing, and more.
- Silver also helps with internal heat regulation and circulation. Many have reported improved energy levels and mood balance after wearing silver, as its natural properties can improve circulation and overall body temperature balance, and help maintain cleanliness and immunity.
- Silver has a long history in antibiotics and sterilization, with many women and men wearing silver jewelry to avoid infections, cold and flu symptoms, and any other viruses, bacteria, etc. This health benefit is one of the reasons why so many manufacturers choose to make medical devices and tools out of silver.
- Silver is also said to maintain the elasticity of our blood vessels, allowing it to play a role in bone formation and healing, as well as skin maintenance and repair.
Finally, silver has a directly tangible benefit in helping us avoid potentially toxic substances - like a metal, silver reacts and colors when it encounters several other chemicals that are known toxins.
If you're still not convinced, all you have to do is try on one of our jewelry pieces available in our online store, and to take advantage of exclusive benefits (discount code, advance promotions. ..), don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page and follow us on social networks.